TRACMED AUTOMATIC TRACTION SYSTEM is an advanced traction therapy unit designed and manufactured based on the latest digital micro-controller frame and speed-adjustable motor, combined with multiple sensors and safety control devices.
- Digital micro-controller frame and speed- adjustable motor.
- Simple and friendly user interface.
- Multiple sensors and safety control devices.
- The accuracy of force control is enhanced to 0.5 kg (1Lb) in the range of traction force under 30Kg (66Lb)
- Lamplight warning during treatment
- Lamplight and audio warning and automatic release after treatment.
- Lamplight and audio warning and automatic release when pressing the patient switch or system detecting abnormality.
- 50 pc Free memory for program saving feature
- Except STOP button, the other buttons and knobs are locked to prevent possible hazards during treatment.
- The digital display of HOLD FORCE will flash and sound twice to notice users when setting the HIGH TRACTION HOLD FORCE above 20 kg (45lb)
- Can be combined with Medsis FH-MED and VH-MED traction tables
- Saunders Cervical Traction Device integrated (optional)
- Input : AC 220V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Max power consumption : 90W
- Fuse : 1.5 A/250Vx2 Slow Blow
- Max output traction force: 90 Kg / 200 Ib
- Traction speed: Adjustable
- HOLD / REST Time: 0-99 seconds
- Treatment Time: 1-99 minutes
- Modes: Progressive/Continuous / Intermittent/ Harmonized
- DISPLAY : LCD Screen
- Classification : IEC 60601-1-2 STANDARD
- Class MDD 93/42/EEC, CE Confirmed
VH-MED traction table