Med-Sis Bobath range has been specially designed for the rehabilitation of patients diagnosed with various neurological conditions. The enhanced rigidity and large upholstered top allows for the performance of treatment techniques and exercises with room for both patient and therapist.
The low operating height 48cm on all models is excellent for patient transfers and for balance and standing techniques.
The gas strut assisted backrest is adjustable from horizontal to 85° and provides support during both lying and sitting exercises.
Med-Sis Bobath tables are available in various widths depending on the clinical requirement. Height Control is provided via Hand Remote.
- Variable electric height control
- Hand remote height control
- Adjustable head section
- Mobile hoist compatible
- Strong and rigid design
- Choice of four top configurations widths of 106cm, 125cm, 152cm or 183 cm
- Standard retractable castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven flooring
- Fold Down Side Supports (chrome plated or epoxy painted white color)
- Patient Support Handles
- Arm/Leg Support attachments
- Knee block/seat attachments